Friday, October 9, 2009

Ironing...

Stepson waited for me to come home to iron his navy rotc uniform. I jokingly asked him why he doesn't know how to iron. Right away I ironed his clothes when I came home. It was white and felt like a sack cloth. Then a patch of brown appeared. Oh my, oh dear! I thought I am good at ironing clothes but I was wrong. I felt nervous about it. What am I gonna do? He will be using it on Friday that is today for his field trip. I used a bleached pen to no avail. I washed it once it didn't work then I washed it twice it was still awful. I called hubby and told him about it. He said the cloth might be made of polyester and needed low heat. After washing it twice it was already midnight but I still was ironing it. I throw some baby powder to hide the light brown trace and I was laughing at myself for being tricky. This morning when stepson wore it he was yacking about it but still went to the field trip. At least I did not leave the shape of the hot iron but really almost did. How about you are you good with pressing clothes? I admit it I'm not.

2 comments:

World said...

hi,
nice blog,keep it up.

World said...

hi,
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.
To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use