Sunday, September 25, 2011

Exploring Downtown Greenville










Greenville SC has a lot of beautiful parks to enjoy. I'm living and loving it here. Last Friday we went to downtown Greenville to explore it. We walked 6-8 blocks and saw a lot of stores and restaurants. I felt good to be able to do this with my family. We also explored Falls Park. It's amazing that you can come in this pretty park for free. It has an awesome waterfalls and and amazing place to walk around. Well you get to pay if you do certain activities like photography and weddings which i think is fair enough. We did see a couple in the park and in one hotel too. I brought some snacks for the kids to munch. We ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant called Cantiflas. Hubby and I ordered steak con chile. It's a hot steak strips fajitas. We went home tires but so glad we discovered something new.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use