Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Friday What's for Dinner?

It's Friday once again friends another week is done. I'm excited for the weekend aren't you?
We usually dine out on Friday nights. It's a treat for me for cooking on weekdays. It is also a little break for me from being a busy housewife. Tonight is a little bit different because we opted to just cook something for dinner. I wonder what's for dinner since this isn't the usual plan. I have to find an easy recipe so we can have a good dinner even when we are just home. I wanted hubby to make spaghetti but he saw some pork chop meats being thawed. I didn't place it on the sink so I wondered who did. The first plan was this hubby will make dinner but now I have to do it because somebody left the porkchops on the sink. Oh well he will make one on Sunday so that's fine with me. I will stir fry some cabbage to go with that to have a well-balanced dinner. Hubby volunteered to make some cake for dessert so I am happy with that.
Tomorrow is a family day for us. We will go downtown Greenville to sightsee. I heard it's pretty there. There is a beautiful park downtown called Falls Park where a suspension bridge for pedestrians is constructed. We can also walk around downtown to explore. We will also have dinner there instead of eating out today. I am looking forward to tomorrow's activity.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use