Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Weighing Scale



I told you the gym's weighing scale is broken. Weeks ago I kept using it and I wondered why I never lost weight and to make things worse I weighed 5 lbs more than I thought I was. How did I knew this? I already have a sneakin' suspicion on that and even the other gym users. I tried to convince hubby to get me a weighing scale for our house. Just last night we bought a new weighing scale for our house. I wanted a basic weighing scale less than 10 bucks but hubby insisted to buy the other one. It was on sale for 5 bucks off the original price. I was so excited because I was a lot more lighter than the other weighing scale. I'm so glad we bought our new weighing scale.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use