Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Love Coupons

Now let me see if I have learned a little bit of something from what I saw last night extreme couponing. I was more inspired with the help of the other blogs I have ready about couponing and I admit extreme couponing has inspired me to look a little more closely on how to pinch my pennies. So I went to CVS with hubby dear. I made 2 separate transactions. First I bought an cvs brand non-drowsy relief otc meds which is about 3.69 and received 3.69 registered reward which is really like getting it for free. I used my registered rewards with my next transaction which is buying 80 ct Advil PM on sale for $7.99. I used my $3.99 rr and $2 manufacturer coupon and paid S2.44 total. I also bought Hersheys air delight chocolate. I used my is B1G1 and a dollar off mfr coupon. I paid a total of 19 cents for 2 chocolates. Yay me!!;-) I felt so happy with my little savings. This is not the best but it is some dollars saved. I actually saved 13 bucks in with my CVS transaction.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use