Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Staking Out and Excecuting My Fashion's Night Out Plan

Guest post written by Chelsea Minton

I really love it when I start thinking about a plan and after I've done all the planning, I execute it like a pro. Yep, you could say that I am quite the planhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifner. But I don't think that's a bad thing at all! It's actually a really great idea. As soon as they released the full list http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifof all the Fashion's Night Out events, I decided that it would be a really great idea to start making out my schedule. Basically, I want to see as much stuff as possible without sacrificing any quality of fun.

When I was looking online to find all of the events, I ran across some info on internet packages and after I showed more info to my roommates, we decided to switch over our service to it.

I think out of all the things I went to, my favorite Fashion's Night Out event was Seth Meyers from SNL bartending at Coach. That was so much fun! I also picked up this too-cute bag there while I was in the store, which I guess is the point of the night.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use