Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary








I would never forget the day I came to the US with my two kids. They were so small then ages 5 and 6. Now they are 9 and 10. It doesn't seem so long ago but they grew up so fast and so soon. September 9th is our 4- year in the US and September 14th is our 4th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary honey! It seemed like we just got married yesterday. We've fought and make up and I admit you spoiled me like a brat but most of the time we get along well that's what I am so proud of. I treasure our love and togetherness my love.
He asked me what gift I would want to have on our special day and I can not even think of one. We just got back from our Philippine vacation. He has given me an htc sensation android phone lately which I think is too expensive for a phone. Oh well it does a lot of things that makes me a happy bee. So what more should I asked for?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use