Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grand Vacation Plan

Some people are home buddies and some aren't. I am sort of in between because I love to stay at home and explore places too. From the big Apple (New York City) to Canada's Niagara Falls and Botanical Gardens, to Pennsylvania's Longwood Garden to New Jersey's Atlantic shores and shopping district we've been there.
I admit I am an adventurer and I love to travel a lot. Just this year we have been to Disney World Florida and to more than a couple islands in the Philippines for vacation. I always make a point to drag my family with me especially the kids. They should not miss the fun and the learning experience in being able to see places. As I have mentioned in my earlier post we have tried to explore the local area- downtown Greenville. There are so many more places I in my bucket list.
I would love to have Jaca Costa Rica Vacations on our fifth wedding anniversary. The lush tropical greens, the white sand beaches and the crystal blue waters reminds me of home away from home. I'm so going to this lovely destination.
Hubby is entitled to some vacation leave so we definitely can use that. For now we will try to save some money to be able to go on a grand vacation. I hope and pray for this to happen. Tell me is it too much to ask for?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use