Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Extreme Couponing

I slept at 8 last night and woke up before midnight. I had trouble seeping so I decided to watch tv. I came across extreme couponing show. It sounds so tempting but the funny thing is they don't actually show how they do it. It's just some kind of general like okay I looked into coupons cut them and go to the store and paid this much instead of that amount. I have never really saw this at the beginning of the show but I wonder if they ever showed the viewers the step by step guide on what and how to do extreme couponing. That's what I wanted to learn and the how to do it part. I decided to read blogs about couponing and learned better than the tv show I was watching. I thought the show is too shallow and ridiculous but I have used coupons once in a while anyhow only when I need to.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use