Thursday, September 29, 2011

Itchy Skin Remedy Anyone?

The leaves have started to change into different colors. Did you notice? I heard it is going to cool down by the weekend. As fall is in the offing I am battling with really itchy dry skin.

The small bumps are growing only at the back of my thighs so I could not say it is chicken pox or anything. What could it be? I exercise almost everyday and my thighs sweat too much. I tried to use calming itch lotion but it does not seem to work. I showered with very hot water to fight the itch but the itch comes back after I shower. I also took some allergy medicine just to make sure. I already called my mom about my dilemma and she advised me to use Natural Soap when in the shower. It keeps the skin soft and smooth. It will also keep the dryness and the itch away. I know mothers know best when it comes to our health. I hope this works because I am really so done with this. Oh well this is better than a flu or something worse.

Do you have any known remedy for itchy dry skin?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use