Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Approval



At first I thought it was funny that was paid for a buck for payperpost yet I was grateful that there was no limit that one would need to reach payout. If it is due for you they will honestly give it to you right on time. I was excited and a little nervous on how things would go with my pay per post because they have rejected one post that I have created since it was in conflict with my socialspark posting. I did not lose hope though. I have learned my lessonad I am beggining to grasp the idea of blogging and paid posting. But today I am so glad that one of my post was approved and I never had to revise it. They have approved it sooner than I have thought. And it's my first 5-buck post from them. I felt good to be getting better with the things I am doing. Really, thanks a lot again pay per post!

4 comments:

Forgetful Princess said...

I had 12 post and 8 approved. Kinda new to PPP because I was denied when I first submit my blog. I love PPP.

Been to Paying Post for over a month but no OPPS. How can I payout my $10 if they have $50 payout..hahaha

Congrats! Keep blogging!

Rosilie said...

COngrats to you! SOmethimes opps come faster than you think that you cant catch them at all.but there is always next time!

Mel said...

wow! that's a lot of approval djtammy. i only have social spark and payperpost. have not tried the paying post.;-)

Mel said...

yes rosilie, they do sometimes come quickly. i do hope i can catch the better ones.lol.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use