Monday, February 16, 2009

Earnings

Have you monetized your blogs? I know a lot of writers have already been earning well but to those who have not started monetizing their blogs why not start earning from your blog now. Get paid to write about the things you love. I started my blog September or October of last year and I finally got my first payment from myLot which is 11 bucks and a buck from payperpost. I actually did not expect to receive payment from payperpost since I just joined a month ago. Even if it was just a buck my heart leaped with joy since I actually did not expect it. Thank you MyLot and payperpost. I respond and post comments in MyLot to any discussion that I am interested in. It's actually that easy. I have 5 bucks earned and 18bucks pending payment in social spark which is also exciting to look forward to. One time I got tired of blogging since we don't earn that easy because we have to wait for a certain time that traffic will be flowing in our blog but I am glad I went back and was patient enough to write my passion in life and earn as well. One of my friend actually also jusr gave up her blog because she didn't have the patience but since this is what I like to do I am glad I am still on it.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use