Friday, February 27, 2009

Simply Sweet





I love perfumes. Each of us have preferences for certain reasons. It usually indicates our mood or disposition. Some perfumes are fruity, some floral sweet, others woody and some are even oceanic. Blending the right amount to each kind to produce the most appealing fragrance to a lot of people is not easy that is why perfumeries really make good money out of it. I would always prefer the light and sweet smell yet lasting. I can easily smell just about anything and strong smells usually makes me dizzy. I believe whatever perfume one wears usually reflects who he or she is as a person.

One of my favorite perfume is the Giorgio Armani Emporio for women. Have you ever tried wearing one? It has a very simple and delicate smell that I truly love to wear day in and day out. It usually brings me to a good mood. It is a fresh blend of florals, heliotrope,almond accents and caressing wake of vanilla and cedar wood that melt together in perfect harmony of each other. Don't be deceived by the simple design of the bottle. Looks can be deceiving. The soft feminine fragrance of this wonderful perfume reflects the individuality and uniqueness of a modern woman. What's your favorite one? Talk Perfume has a lot of perfume reviews that others shared that you will enjoy reading.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use