Sunday, February 8, 2009

Headphones

How long have you used your headphones? My husband have been using this old headphone for the last two years when I was still in the Philippines. He had used this when we chat on yahoo messenger. For quite a while this had given up like 3 months ago? I bought another one from Walmart like a month or two ago but I have only used it once or twice and I wonder why it's not working on my gateway.It worked on our HP computer twice but now it's already paralyzed. I' so diSappointed because I still have my headphone in the Philippines and up to now my family is still using it to chat with me. Can you imagine the irony of me listening to them talking and I am typing the words I want to say? The other night I talked to them for two hours and I did have my fair share of the agony. I promised them that I will get another headphone and today we bought a Logitech brand. I hope this will work out right. Logitech has been known to have quality products. I can't wait to talk to my mom again online.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use