Friday, February 20, 2009

Have You Tasted Popeye's ?




I did not feel like cooking food today. I went to school to work as class aide. This is the first time I really felt tired. All I was able to prepare is rice. I told my husband that I am craving for chicken from popeye's. He told me to search online for the nearest location. I found it and a coupon too. The coupon includes 12 pcs of chicken and 2 sides for 19. 95. We can only find these in selected stores and so we chose the farther store which is about 10 miles away. We almost got lost even if we have our gps. Isn't that weird? The kids were getting hungry but my husband wanted to take it home. Oh well, the kids just had their snacks right before we left. I think the smell of chicken made them hungry. We went straight home and I ate 3 pieces. Can you imagine that?It is one of the bste chicken I have ever tasted. Homemade style with southern hospitality.;-)

2 comments:

Nova said...

oh. that chicken looks tempting... i love chicken, i won't get tired of eating it....

SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE

Mel said...

yes, it is nova. in the absence of jollibee i can eat this.lol.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use