Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday

I slept very late last night. I was dropping entrecards and watching tv but I woke up early to bring the car to the shop for oil change. My husband brought his car and I brought mine tot he shop so we can go home and wait for the car as the shop works for it. We got some coffee from wawa on the way home. We also dropped by cvs pharmacy to get some laundry soap. We went back to the house to wait for an hour or two. It was finally ready when we got back. I am glad finally we knew how to use the remote starter and oil was changed. At first I thought it doesn't work. The shop guy showed us how to do it and he said there is nothing wrong with it. Later on we will have to get my laptop from best buy. I screwed up the keyboard pretending I knew how to clean it but then I did not know how to put the keys back after I open it so it ended up back to the store to be fixed but I will be able to get it today. Usual Saturdays is sleeping late and just watch tv all day long. I guess this is one of my unusual Saturdays.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use