Saturday, February 21, 2009

Get Closer To Nature

dolphin bubbles


How do sea creatures appeal to you? Do you love them as much as I do? If you do then just click the bubbles above to learn more about how to be able to take a closer encounter with them. I'm warning you, you might like it too much the way my kids did when I showed it to them. Some information of sea creatures such as bottlenose dolphins, killer whales and other animals interesting enough to love and learn can be found in the site. My family had visited the local aquarium and they just can't seem able to get enough of it. My son most especially has developed the loved of sea creatures and my daughter really wished to touch a dolphin. I seem to have transferred and influenced them the love of animals. They said the closer you get to nature is closer to God. I do believe so and I want my kids to fully understand nature as we live symbiotically in it. My kids wanted to go to Seaworld Orlando and they are really excited of saving each penny they get from their toy allowance to be able to go for a vacation this summer to experience, learn and most of all enjoy. As we explored the website we saw some exciting exhibits, shows, rides, animal interactions and a lot other activities. I think it would be worth it to go there. Looks like the our coming summer would be a really exciting one!

Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use