Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Beautiful Niece

My beautiful niece is 23 years old. She is married to a man twice her age but she is the one for most of the time adjusting in the relationship. She came here last week to take a break from her husband. She told me that her husband shooed her away just because she was already tired of working and all her money goes to her hubby's gambling. I know it doesn't sound fair but she allowed him to treat her that way. I think it's a relief that she is out of his life. All I thought is she will be out of his life for good. But everyday she calls her husband asking him when can she be able to go home, that she misses him.
Being mistreated, I sympathize how she felt so I have accepted her in our home. Then suddenly less than a couple of weeks she told me that she missed her husband already. She wanted to go home. She was mistreated but she wanted to go home. I really wonder why. I did not buy her a ticket so she convinced her husband to buy her one. I really did not like it that she is playing with my feelings of sympathizing her. I did not feel good about it. Why would she go back there when she was mistreated? What is marriage without faith, hope and love? I really felt abused of my kindness but nevertheless I let her go where she will be happy.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use