Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friends

I treasure friendship because in this place where you are far away from your family they are the ones that keeps you strong as a person. My friend Ate Jenny called me up yesterday reminding me of the birthday party of her son tomorrow. I also a good talk with her about life. We seem both so excited on sharing each other's experience about family and kids. My kids will be attending a carnival party in school tomorrow in school for an hour then we will be going to ate Jenny's house for dinner party. Liza ate jenny's friend also called me just a while ago asking me if the party will be pushed through. I told her yes and she will be bringing along her other filipina friend who has a good ability with make up. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use