Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friendship

What does friendship mean to you? Friends share the joy and laughter, divides the sadness and sorrows. They are there when you need them to lend a hand and will never leave you no matter what. It is so hard to find a real friend. Many will pretend but a few will remain true to you. Sometimes friends go near you only when they need you but when you are worthless to them they just simply leave you. There are a lot of levels of friendship. Knowing and understanding people aside from just saying hi and hello gives a better meaning to that friendship shared. When you love to laugh with friends it is hard to laugh alone. You will learn to value your friendship as time goes by.

I went to work today and met a new friend. I have known some people at work but not a lot got really interested about knowing who I am. I was amazed when one of the teachers was so friendly to me and we just pretty seem comfortable talking and sharing about our lives. Being new around this place it is not easy to be surrounded by just a few people you know. I grew up with a lot of friends but then all of a sudden they are out of touch since I am more than a hundred miles away from them. I also met a new friend in my friendster. She seem so familiar to me even if we only have known now. She seem so nice and she is one of my new found friend. Relocating is no easy task. It takes a lot of courage to migrate. A new life, a new beginning, a new environment all these you have to face bravely enough. And with good friends around to support you when your lonely surely feels great.

2 comments:

Forgetful Princess said...

For me, when we say friendship its like a relationship between two or more people. Someone we can rely on,will never turn their back on us and no matter what happen, they will never talk behind our back :-)

Mel said...

yes, you're exactly right djtammy. tahnks for the comment.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use