Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Snowstorm in March

The snow has been laying since last night. It's March but I the temperature is still in the freezing point. It's a very cold and boring Monday morning. The kids woke up late. It's a good thing the schools closed today or else they could have been so late. At least also I won't be worried for them since they will be staying home for the rest of the day so they will be safe. My husband is staying home because he's got flu. I just hope he gets well soon. It's a blessing my stepson is here to shovel the pathway because if not it could have been me doing it there. He even cleaned my car without me nor my husband telling him him to do it. The snowstorm is expected to stop at 4. It's a long way to go. Brr. I need to crawl back to bed and sleep.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use