Monday, March 2, 2009

Free Calls To US and Canada

My friends call me all the time and I also love to call them to get in touch with them.It is always nice to know how they are doing. One of my friends calls me sometimes and every time when she does she would always request me to call her back after a minute. I thought it was strange since I always call my friends and they don't tel me that but I understand now because she told me that she can only call local calls and calling across another state she would have to pay on top of that.I have told her about CallingAmerica.com Free USA Calls !
and we both went to that website to check about the free calls we can have. She was happy that I have informed her about it since now she can call all her friends across America for free whether on a landline or a cellphone. Try it now since this is just for free. Now is your chance to get in touch with your friends in the US or Canada. All you need is have is a broadband connection and a headphone. Hope you will have fun communicating with your friends.

Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use