Monday, March 9, 2009

Sleepy Monday

Having been newly addicted to entrecard dropping and visiting websites I slept late again last night. I woke up with the sound of the phone looking for me to work as a substitute. Grrr, I'm still sleepy but I have to as work is waiting for me and I don't work all the time so I might as well grab this one. I wish I still have time to extend my sleep but I don't since I have to get the kids ready for school and get myself ready too. But I am glad I was able to go to work. I always love to be around children. I think I have a big kid in me. When I went home I was dead tired but did not find the time to sleep. I called my friend from California and had a long telephone conversation with her like it's never really gonna end. I was already half asleep while talking to her. I felt funny about myself dead tired but not wanting to sleep. We ended the conversation after an hour or two and all of a sudden I jumped out of bed because I have to put my dirty dishes into the dishwasher. sigh. The life of a mom seemed to be endless chores at home.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use