Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three In a Row

Both of my kids went to school on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for half days sessions three days in a row this week. Their teacher have a scheduled parent-teacher conferences. Since the weather has been so nice, I was able to spend more time with them outside riding a bike or taking a walk. It feels like spring here already and the kids really love it. Tomorrow will be a whole day which sound ironic but true. Anyway, I am glad that classes will be back to normal but I think they should have scheduled the conferences Wednesday to Friday instead of Tuesday to Thursday. Oh well, at least it's over. I did not attend the conference because no one will be with them but my husband did go to school to talk with the teachers and he found out that James needs to see an eye doctor for an eye exam since he seem to have trouble with his eyesight. I am glad that other than that the kids are doing well in school.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use