Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finding the Best Credit Card




We use credit card all the time in making purchases. Nowadays, it is so important to consider the right kind of credit card we use. Before spending, I always compare prices from one store to another. Canvassing is good for anybody who really wants to save money. In this troubled times it is important to be wise and frugal. My husband purchased our new windows. In time he paid his credit even before the due date. He was surprised that the credit card company sent him a letter with zero balance and an interest on top of it. I think it's a horrible story. Can you imagine that? I could not find any reason why a credit card company did this to us. I don't think this is fair. So now we are going to get another credit card. I am glad that there is a cool website that compares one credit card services to another. They have a comprehensive lists of credit cards with information so we can easily compare them. Some of the cards are Blue from American Express, Discover, Discover Motiva, Continental Finance MasterCard and a lot more. I find this very helpful and it saves time in researching which credit card will suit for our needs. For me, the best credit card is one that has low interest fees and one that gives me rewards that is convertible to plane tickets. We have finally found peace of mind.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use