Friday, March 20, 2009

Muchos Gracias

I'm so happy that I have been paid by payperpost with my blogging. I did not expect it was that easy. They also have approved my postings almost faster than lightning like one after the other. It brings a smile to my face to receive emails about the good news. Thank you so much payperpost! Things just keep getting better and better because I also have some of my social spark postings approved. Thanks and more power to you guys. I am glad that I have continued my blogging and who would have thought I would continously earn from it. My blog is less than a year old but it's such a joy to know I have finally monetized it again.

1 comment:

milyjohnson said...

Congratulations Mel. That is s great! Keep up the good work!

http://triond.com/users/CA+Johnson

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use