Monday, March 30, 2009

Report Cards

Can you believe it's the end of March? Time flies by so fast. I got my kids report card today and my son's ESL teacher noted that he is an excellent reader. I am really so proud of him. It tickles me every time he reads with so much expression. I think he is trying his best to imitate his teachers. he is friendly, helpful and excellent reader. What more can a mom asked for? he will have his birthday soon and I think I will be giving her a nice gift. My daughter is also doing good with her adjustment in school. She has started to open up, make friends and share some of her ideas. I hope this will continue. I hope she will really be confident of herself.

1 comment:

milyjohnson said...

That's great that your kids are doing well in school. I know you must be really proud.

http://www.cinemaroll.com/Cinemarolling/Movie-Report.623333

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use