Friday, March 13, 2009

Watch The Dolphins Make Bubble Rings!




As an island girl, I love the water and the sea creatures that live underwater. It really fascinates me that sometimes I wonder if I was once a part of it. It sounds funny but true! I love every creature that lives in it. My favorite ones are the dolphins. They are simply good-natured mammals. Their charisma often draws a lot of crowd. They are trainable because of their awesome intelligence. They can be taught a lot of tricks. Have you seen people puff smoke rings into the air? Can you believe that dolphins can make such rings and play with it? Visit Dolphin Bubbles.com and see the amazing videos of dolphins puffing and playing rings playfully. These adorable creatures is a joy to watch! Get entertained by such ability. You can also simply click the video above and enjoy.

I showed my children the video of what the dolphins did and they were really amazed with their ability. I can see their eyes bulge with wonder and amazement. My little girl is looking forward to touching a dolphin. She told me that it would be an experience of a lifetime to be able to touch a smiling dolphin. One day we will surprise her by making her wish come true by taking her to Seaworld Orlando. This would be a great experience for the kids. We are all excited about it!

Post?slot_id=34199&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use