Friday, March 13, 2009

A Hunch...

I watched tv like a nocturnal animal. Last night I never felt sleepy. I slept around 1 am already. The movie Babysitters seemed interesting but I did not finish it since it was already really late for me. I had a hunch subfinder will call me in the morning. It's a good thing that my husband taped it in the dvr. Funny thing is, the subfinder did called me early and so I had to go to work. I did not have enough sleep but at least a little bit of money is waking me up.;-)I went to work jumping from one class to another and I was glad I was very busy. I even forgot to eat lunch because I was in the copy room doing some work. I was so glad I did not feel tired or sleepy not even hungry. It's amazing maybe because my hands are full. What a busy day. Thank God it's Friday. I can finally sleep late without anybody waking me up for work.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use