Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Love to Shop Shoes, Do You?




As a woman no matter how simple our lifestyle could be we always end up collecting the things we really love. From beauty enhancers we call make up to irresistible sweet and unforgettable perfumes, elegant clothes, with matching dainty handbags and pretty shoes. I love collecting beautiful shoes that would match with the clothes and my pocketbooks. Whether it may be ballet flats, wedges, pumps or boots I just find each pair simply irresistible to collect. As a teacher, I have learned to invest on quality shoes that would last longer. I also like wearing different shoes everyday. One time I saw a co teacher wearing a very lovely pair of boots. I fell in love with it and noticed that it was labeled ugg shoes at the back. I told her how pretty it was and was not able to hold myself from asking her where she bought it.She told me that she got it from http://www.jildorshoes.com. I did a quick search and found out they are selling a lot of famous shoe brands and quality shoes that I really love. My mouth drooled, I'm so excited looking at those shoes. It really made my eyes bulge with all the attractive shoes. I am planning to get this crochet knit upper that is composed of a wool blend and a soft sheepskin sock liner for extra comfort ugg shoes shown above to match with my new wool coat.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use