Friday, May 15, 2009

Beat The Summer Heat!



Summer is around the corner and we all have plans to go on a picnic, go to the beach or other great vacation destinations. Is your car ready for that? I don't think our car is. Our van has aged gracefully and I think it is high time to replace its ac compressor because it takes a long while before it cools the vehicle. My kids cry, sweat and complain about it. Auto air conditioning is very important because it is necessary to be comfortable when traveling specially when you have small kids. I went online to search for some auto ac parts for our vehicle and saw a great website called Discount AC Parts.com . From Ford ac compressor to BMW or Mercedes ac compressor they have it all. It's impressive to see varied car model ac compressors at an amazing discounted price. For high quality and full warranty auto ac parts go check out this website. It also offers free shipping on all orders.

2 comments:

milyjohnson said...

Thanks for the website, Mel. I am not really looking forward to summer. It's always so hot here in New Jersey. I know this summer won't be an exception.

Mel said...

Yes, I remembered I arrived in NJ a year ago and it was hot. It remind me back home in PI.lol.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use