Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How Was Your Weekend?

The official start of summer is here. We grilled some chicken and burgers. The kids enjoyed going to the pool. They went to the pool twice within the weekend. Hubby accompanied them last Saturday then I went with them yesterday. I brought along my word search book to while away my time as I watch the kids swimming. It was the first time I saw an ice cream vendor in a mobile here. I thought it only existed in the Philippines.Lol. The van chimed a musical tone and some kids got excited and bought ice cream. I really did not bring some cash with me because who would have thought there is something for sale on the street? Poor kids just looked at the ice cream vendor. I think we stayed there for a couple of hours. They really had fun.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use