Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Rain

We have had a busy schedule yesterday. We have a dental appointment at 4PM. I was called for work then rushed home to wait for the kids so we can go see the dentist. All 3 of us had teeth x-rays. My daughter told the technician she was scared. The technician told her there is really nothing to be scared of. She did my x-ray first then the kids followed. We also all had our teeth cleaned. My husband arrived after his work. I did not actually know he also had a dental appointment. we went home ahead since the kids were starting to get restless and we were not doing anything. My husband arrived home a few minutes after. I was not able to prepare dinner so we decided to just go to Wendy's. It had been raining the whole day yesterday. On our way to Wendy's my son asked me why it is raining when it is supposedly summer. I told him it rains even if it is summer because the plants need them and it is part of nature's cycle. I thought my son was so observant with the things around him. He is really showing a sign of intellect.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use