Friday, May 22, 2009

Honey What's For Dinner?




Oh, thank God it's Friday. I have a big smile on my face when I finally came home from school. I did not cook dinner so I asked my husband what's for dinner. He scanned the coupon magazine but could not find anything nice. He asked me where I want to eat and I suggested how about Olive Garden? He agreed with me without hesitation. That brought a big smile over my face. The nearest restaurant is just 15 minutes away from home. We had an unlimited breadsticks and garden salad. It was the first time I saw my daughter ate vege salad. Then I ordered a steak Gorgonzola over pasta and my husband had the tour of Italy. The kids had mac & cheese and grilled chicken. I also love their iced tea because it was not that sweet. Everything seem to taste really good. I am so glad I went there.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Olive Garden... yea.. i have been there a couple of time too. i like your blog. especiall that fish feeding widget. really cool!! XD btw thank you for following my blog. you are welcome to stop anytime.

Milyjohnson said...

I've been to the Oliver Garden once. I had the veal. I liked what your kids had. That's something I would have ordered too. :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use