Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Presentation








The rain poured heavily today but it did not stop me from going to my son's school for their special mother's day presentation. At first I was a little bit nervous because I have never tried driving in aheavy downpour of rain. The thought of windshield wiper squishing in front of me seem horrible but I braved it in the rain. I was just right on time when I arrived. The parents were all gathered and a minute after I came the kids started to sing. Tell me how timely that was. Then we moved tot their classrooms. The kids read us a story, gave us a hand massage and back massage and some food. They also made a sketch of their mom and a book all about their moms. I think they did well. I thought it would be nice to share with you some photos and a part of the kids presentation.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use