Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Friend

I felt sad that my friend's bf came to visit her in the PI. He lives here and it is required for men to visit women before they marry her. I think my friend is very perfectionist that when he was there she scrutinized her to the max.;-) Oh well, how can I blame her she is beauty and brains. Most women who has looks and brains live up to their ideals. I was just sad because they broke and made it but this time it did not work. I really thought she will soon be here and we can find time making conversation over the phone or the internet since she would be in another state. Oh well, I told her not to worry because it's not her lose but his. It is not really easy searching the right one.

2 comments:

Milyjohnson said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. You're right. It is his loss. She will find someone better for her.

Mel said...

She had a relationship with him for two years so the break up wasn't easy nevertheless she told me she can't sacrifice things that she might regret later.;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use