Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day To All Moms


Girly Comments & Graphics


I miss my mom who is thousands of miles away from me. I have requested a dear friend to buy some chocolates and flowers for her on this special day. She has patiently given me and my siblings love and care all my life. Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thank you for taking care of me and giving us all unconditional love, best thing of all you have extended that love to my children too.
Happy Mother's Day also to all moms in the world!

2 comments:

milyjohnson said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Mel said...

I had barbecue chicken for a treat and we went shopping. My son wrote a nice book for me. Mother's day came out great! Thank you Michelle!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use