Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy Days...

The kids had their first day in school yesterday Tuesday. I was also called up for an orientation in a part time job I applied for in one store around here. The pay is not much but well in this current times its better to get something than sit on your butt doing nothing. I'm done with getting bored with life. I will be doing this job in between my substitute teaching. I will not be working in the store in some days I felt I will be called to substitute. In the next two weeks I will be in training. I'm excited about it. A little bit of this and that at least will help me augment the family's income. I hope I will do good in this job.

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Good luck! ... things are slow here too.

Hello from SpeedyCat ;-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use