Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wishing for A New Exercise Equipment



We just came home from our one-mile walk. I go with hubby from time to time. Today the two kids went with us. I love taking walks but sometimes I get lazy so hubby has to walk all by himself. Aside from that my allergies with cut grass, pollens and crazy thing in the air is making my nose really itchy again. The wind is getting cooler and in a month or two summer will be over. I thought my malibu pilates will work well with me but I was wrong. I have used it only a couple of times and now it is is laying idle in the corner. This time I wanted to have a treadmill. A cheap one will do but hubby told me he doesn't want something that easily gets broken. He said had tried buying a cheaper one and its use ended too soon than he would have thought. I wonder what kind of treadmill will last longer but I really wish I will have a treadmill soon. I will have to research on the prices and reviews of treadmills.

2 comments:

shaine said...

I would like to have that exercise equipment too but i don't have enough money. I glad that I'm living not far from Park exercise equipment, its just at the back of the house.

Wishing you to have it, because as you said you have an allergies.
Good Luck!!!

Mel said...

Yes, it would be wonderful to have one even if trying to consider to go to the gym is another option.. Thanks Shaine.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use