Thursday, September 17, 2009

Official Driver

Last Tuesday stepson asked me to drive him to Walmart so he can get 2 1 1/2 binders required for school. He said he also needed soda because he ran out (it is some sort of his energy drink) so I drove him there since hubby is out of town for work. Then yesterday, Wednesday he called me up and told me he needed a ride from his girlfriend's house. Are you kidding me? He was able to get there and he can't get home? He seemed to be designating me as his official driver. Grr. I told him I have to think about it....I usually don't have courage to drive some place far but oh well for hubby's sake I will have to get stepson. I went to his girlfriend's house then he told me he had to eat dinner and I should get him later. Whaaattt? No way! I called up hubby and ranted. No way I'm gonna go back to fetch him. It's either he ask a ride from them or he walk home. His dad said he should walk home. My oh my I did my duty but he wont go with me. Kids when they are a bit grown up always think they have mind of their own. I went home and did not fetch him. I did my part already.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use