Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Sister's Motorbike

My sister Sunday has a Kawasaki motorcycle. I think she really loves motorbikes that she decided to buy another one. She lives in Manila and went to Cebu to see my mom on her birthday. Now she is telling me how much she missed Cebu that she decided to stay there a little longer. She wanted to bring one of her motorcycles to Cebu so she can easily cruise around. She likes to customize it according to her taste so I am helping her look for motorcycle parts that would suit her taste. I was lucky to find Cruiser Customizing online. They have various motorcycle parts which is up to 60% off. I think that is really a good deal. No one can beat that. I would buy some of the part and a jacket too. I can't wait to go home and cruise with her.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use