Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Conversation With Kids

I thought this conversation is cute and funny.

Me: Alright kids time to go to sleep. Sleep early so you can wake up early, you have school tomorrow.

Heaven: I hate school. Why do we need to go to school?

James: Yeah! Me too!

Me: You need to go to school so that you will learn things. When you grow up you will be what you want to be. What do you want to be when you grow up Heaven?

Heaven: I want to be a teacher.

Me: How about you James?

James: I want to be a doctor.

Me: You will never be somebody if you don't have education. Doctors, teachers, lawyers never became professionals just by accident.

James: What's a lawyer?

Me: Someone who gives legal advice to clients to represent them in court.

James: Mom, whose the guy that holds a mallet?

Me: He's the judge. He decides in the court of law. Why?

James: I don't want to become a lawyer, I want to be a judge.

Me: That's why you need to study hard and do your best all the time.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use