Friday, September 11, 2009

Fun Friday Facts

It's Friday once again. Yeeeha! Look how time flies by. September is really an unforgettable month for me you see, I arrived in the US this month 2 years ago, I got married in September and it is my mom's birthday. I really don't have big celebration for the anniversary of my arrival. I am just always grateful to be united with my hubby. Our wedding anniversary is coming up and I have not bought a present for hubby yet. Hmm , I wonder what I should get for him. I think we will be celebrating it in the weekend since he will go to Maryland for his work on the Monday, just us family no big celebration ever planned. Hubby is not actually mentioning anything about gifts. Lol, so I don't have any idea what he will be giving me. Then my mom's birthday is coming up too, on the 22nd. They keep asking me about it. I wonder why. I think they want to have a shindig with my financial support since I could not be there physically. Man oh man, so much for the rants.;-) Lemme just share with you some random interesting facts today:
Enjoy and Happy Friday!
1. Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine.
2. Most lipstick is partially made of fish scales.
3. No US president was an only child.
4. Basketball is a famous American sports invented by a Canadian who was working in YMCA in the US.
5. The average bed is home to 6 million dust mites.
6. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
7. The man who played the voice of Bugs Bunny was allergic to carrots.
8. Yams have ten times more Vitamin C than sweet potatoes.
9. Every time you lick a stamp you gain 1/10 of a calorie.
10. Maine is the toothpick capital of the world.

Really?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use