Sunday, September 20, 2009

Surprise Birthday Bash



My Mama has always been there for me and I want to thank her for being so good to me and to my siblings. She was with me when I gave birth to my own children. She always pick me up when I am down. Today I am giving her a surprise birthday party. I secretly gave certain instructions to my brother and sister on what to do since I could not be there for her. I hope she will like it. Ma, I may be half the world away from you but I love you very much, you know that. Relax, enjoy your day!;-)

6 comments:

genny said...

Happy Birthday for your mama...

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thank you for your blog, I like it! Sometimes I find it difficult to read, but anyway it is very interesting:-) I'd like to give you entrecard credits for free to keep your blog going.
Drop a line on my site.
P.S. Nice entrecard banner :-)

Grampy said...

What a sweet thing to do. I can hear the love in your voice. And all though you may be separated. You will always be one in your hearts.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Happy Birthday to your momma! I bet she was so surprised and she will surely appreciate it. Moms are special and deserv a great love!

Siddhartha said...

Happy Birthday for your mama... I wish her a long and healthy life...

Aria said...

Hope your mama's birthday was fantastic!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use