Monday, September 7, 2009

Heaven Wants A New Laptop

B2sbanner


From time to time my daughter wanted to get online to play some games for girls but I am always online visiting and reading blogs or updating mine. Now she is whining that she wanted to have a laptop of her own. She said that she would also need it for her school assignments aside from playing games on her spare time as a student. She will be third grade this year and she is very interested with computers. She also loves the Face book application that I am so addicted with. I told her that I will buy her one when we will have the money. I was browsing some opportunities in Social spark and read about the Laptop-a-Day Sweepstakes
promo of Charter. This back to school promo is good for students and businessperson who wants to have portable computers. I showed it to my daughter and she got so excited about it because she is highly qualified to win one. I told her that now we have a chance to get her laptop for free. She cannot wait to read more about the details on how to win the computer. We can read more about Charter on Facebook. A lot of information can also be found about Charter on Twitter. I can't believe that Charter is making some noise again that a lot of kids can benefit. They are giving one laptop everyday from July 15 to September 15, 2009. That's a lot of chance of winning at least one. What about you? Would you like to win a laptop?


Post?slot_id=45076&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use