Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Brother's Online Store

My younger brother is a skilled glass and aluminum installer. He wanted to gain more customers so he asked me to give him some suggestions on what other possible ways that he can do aside from calling them on the phone. I told him that he should open an online store so that more people can access him and hire him. This way he will be earning more because he will be selling and installing. I want to help my brother open up his own business. I will assist and support him morally and financially. He knows where to get his supplies in town so we don't have a problem with that.
We are in the process of searching for a dedicated server to host his online store. I suggested that we should look at the web hosting reviews to be able to choose the best web hosting provider. We found Web Hosting Geeks to have the best reviews considering price, space and traffic. A monthly of $10 and below is not bad for an unlimited space and most importantly the traffic. We are really excited about this new business venture. We can't wait to start. We will name his store Apple's Glass and Aluminum. Do you think it would ring a bell and make some noise?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use