Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Acing It With the Agent and The Stager

The agent and the stager came to help us today. We are just almost done with the packing up but I am waiting for them since I do not want to pack the stuff that they wanted to decorate. We finally finished cleanng up the kid's room with my superfast and super strong friend Gen. One petite lady with I don't know where on earth she gets her strength. We work so hard as a team. The agents were really pretty impressed of what we had done with the house. The last they time were here was a mess with boxes in the family room. I told the agent and the stager that anything they don't like can go. Funny thing about it is I have packed up most of the things I wanted to go to make the house fairly spic and span. They did minimal changes to furniture arrangements. They moved the dining table to the dining area from the kitchen. They also put up the big mirror in the living room and I was pretty happy about it. We might need a small breakfast table in the kitchen area.A pat in the back to Mel and Gen. Yey! I felt so happy that the agent told me I had done a really good job to the house and one day I might be a stager too. I watch HGTV all the time so I basically pick up some ideas. Are you kidding me? Lol. They told us what to do next and to get ready for house picture taking to be put up on the net.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use