Friday, November 12, 2010

Malling With Friends






It's my first time to go malling with my friend Menmen... and oh it was an unplanned event. Last Tuesday was my day off. I was so glad I have found time to clean my clutter at home. In between cleaning the house and getting online on FB we decided to go malling with Gen. I thought this is something spontaneous and funny. We went to the Cherry Hill mall and waited for Menmen. The first thing I felt was hunger. I had been cleaning the house and I really did not bother to eat. We went to the food court and grabbed some smoothies and some Japanese food. I love Japanese food so healthy and good. Then we started going around. I was able to get a good price on my red sweater at Aerospotale. It was marked $50 some bucks and I got it for 15 dollars. Sweaters were on sale for 50% discount. I also grabbed some shirts. Next she showed us Abercombie. It was a bit expensive but next time I will be in the mall I will grab a sweatshirt or T shirt from there. Then we went to Bebe. I like the simply elegant designs they have fro women there. I bought a black shirt not on sale though. Then we went to Nordstrom. Menmen showed us the very expensive bags that hubby will surely collapse when I will attempt to buy one. We decided to get a Shesheido compact powder. It has good quality designed especially for Asian women. I did not realize until today when I opened the box that it was only a refill. The girl gave me a refill. OMG. I will have to back to the mall to get a compact and not a refill maybe next time. Menmen brought us home. Thank you Men for the company. I really had fun.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like you had a good time!!
Jackie:-)

Mel said...

yes... it's good to go shopping with friends! mel

Unknown said...

nice bonding time with friends, and nice finds too...christmas gift-shopping already? :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use