Monday, November 29, 2010

Mixed Emotions

Should I be happy or should I be sad? For a couple of months or I think almost three hubby was unemployed. Now he found work down in South Carolina which is eleven hours drive from home. He starts today which is really a good news the bad thing about it is he will be far from us. He will stay there for just a month and then he will be back. It scares the hell out of me for him to be far away because honestly I have become dependent on him in so many ways. I have been used to being driven back and forth to work. Hubby washed all the dishes, washed and pressed the clothes and takes care of the kids assignments. He even cooked for us when I am busy with work. Oh well he has to work for us to survive. It will not be that long too at least. Hon, I'm missing you already.;-(

1 comment:

Tess said...

dont be sad my bff...one month will just pass by unnoticed..

at least on Christmas Hubby will be around.

hugs for u.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use