Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mabuhay Pacman...Mabuhay Filipino!!!

I worked the whole day yesterday. It was a busy day. The crowd rushed like money would run out of style. I was so tired when I got home. I rested for an hour then hubby yelled that it's time to go. I almost snapped. I told him that he can go by himself if he really want to since I was not ready to go yet.
We went to hubby's friend for a family dinner last night. They were Taiwanese friends and they are vegetarian. This was our second dinner with them and the food was better than the last time we went there. The kids never knew that all they were eating that night was vegetables. They keep going back and forth to the bathroom. Their house was located in a new subdivision in Sicklerville. The gps led us to an unfinished road that my husband did not follow since it was dark and rough road. Going out the subdivision it did the same thing. It led us again to that creepy old road. We had a fun conversation and I told them about Pacman. They never had any idea who he is since they were not boxing fanatics. But it was a good excuse for us because we have to go and meet with the rest of my Filipino friends gathering together to watch Pacman. It was 10PM and we rushed going back to Marlton. First we got Gen who brought Pancit canton. Then we went to Glendora to be with friends. We were just in time when we got there. I had my second dinner...barbecue, beef steak, spare ribs and all kinds of filipino pancit. What should we call this Men?.. Glutony at it's finest? Thanks to Menmen who hosted the gathering and the super tasty food. It was a good fight between Pacman and Margarito the Mexican guy who was a lot taller and heavier than him. David outdid Goliath with his strength and skills. He got worried at this opponents face. It was bleeding left and right. In fairness Margarito was a tough guy who fought till the end. Pacman won in a unanimous decision. He just got his 8th Division title making him one of the best boxer in the whole world. Pacman congratulations... we are really proud of you! You're the best!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Term of Use